Post game interview

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Wow...Coach sounded baffled. Gave up 300 yards offense in the first half. Bad decisions in the option. Gotta watch the film....lol. imagine having to go watch that film. I didn't even watch the second half

Reactions: ChinaDawgSunflower

ChinaDogSunflower

Aug 26, 2012
Wow...Coach sounded baffled. Gave up 300 yards offense in the first half. Bad decisions in the option. Gotta watch the film....lol. imagine having to go watch that film. I didn't even watch the second half
That is pretty much his reaction after every game. I noticed it after game 2 w Arizona. I chalked it up to new HC jitters, getting used to being the guy that answers ALL the questions, etc. But he's pretty clueless after every single game. There's not even much coach speak, mostly 'gotta watch film' and credit to the other team

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well, we did play better in the 2nd half, so maybe go watch that.
Second half was like last Saturday....it wasn't because we played good. It's because they eased up on them hammers. If we can't beat Kentucky we won't be going to a bowl

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm not sure this staff can properly beat their meat. We done winning games this season.l except USM maybe.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
My favorite answer is:

Question: What has held you back in being able to get in preparing the team?

Arnett: I don’t know, but it’s my job to figure out. Practice adjustments haven’t seemed to make it click.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Not so fast my friend. UK is coming off an open date, playing a huge game at home. Everything lined up to pull the upset. They are must closer to us, Ark and the barn than the upper teams in the SEC this year.
Are you watching the Tenn game ? They look better than Auburn. And Auburn and Arkansas are not comparable

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Are you watching the Tenn game ? They look better than Auburn. And Auburn and Arkansas are not comparable
did you not read my post? They are coming off an open date, huge game at home. UT coming off two hard games. Everything lined up for UK to pull the upset.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
It’s obvious. stoops is a good coach. We backed into a win against a team that had already quit. By all rights, this team should go 0-8 in the sec.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s obvious. stoops is a good coach. We backed into a win against a team that had already quit. By all rights, this team should go 0-8 in the sec.
Stoops is 34-52 in the SEC in the weak Eastern division. He's had 2 ranked teams (#12 and #18) in 11 years. He's an average coach. But he;s not a good coach.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Stoops is 34-52 in the SEC in the weak Eastern division. He's had 2 ranked teams (#12 and #18) in 11 years. He's an average coach. But he;s not a good coach.
He has won relatively consistently at Kentucky. That is not easy to do

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
disagree, stoops is at Kentucky, for that progrm he’s a good coach. Disciplined, those teams don’t beat them selves , they re usually difficult to play against. Anot many coaches would do as well as he has at Kentucky.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
did you not read my post? They are coming off an open date, huge game at home. UT coming off two hard games. Everything lined up for UK to pull the upset.
It LOOKS like you are saying lined up for us to pull the upset. Bonzo said we aren't beating Kentucky. You said not so fast my friend.

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
Also… Mike Wright said “99.9% of the balls you throw out of bounds are incompletions” ….. 🤡

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login