Potential problems for SEC / ESPN…

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I'm actually considering going back to DirecTV. I still have the post mounted on my house and could easily hook it back up to the existing coax cable that is now attached to an antenna. If Hulu raises their junk fee one more time I'm out.
I just got tired of paying DirecTV over $300/month-and my bill from them randomly went up by $4-5 dollars every month for no justifiable reason. I seldom watch ESPN-I only watch live football games there. I went with Starlink internet and YouTube TV- if I can’t watch live football on ESPN, I have zero use for it. Other than live college football games, I have zero use for ESPN. I don’t care about basketball (at any level) or MLB baseball, either. ESPN can take their commentary and shove it up their azzes as far as I’m concerned. They have become way too political, IMO. I know people who tune to ESPN programming 24/7. That’s good for them, but that’s just not me. I couldn’t care less about watching sports 24/7/365, but I realize that’s just me. I’m just not that interested in sports, overall.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
ESPN is the only thing Clay is more obsessed with than the coronavirus. A true culture warrior.
Nailed it. Used to be a big CT fan starting when I stumbled across his "fans of various SEC schools" essays (complete with pics) that had me rolling. CFB columns on Outkick and hits on Finebaum were pretty sharp and funny as well back in the day.
Then came the still "sports related" ESPN "hard takes" that I can only assume he found drove traffic a lot more than funny CFB takes. From there, he hit the motherload of traffic ...... Covid and his trademark Corona Bros. and off to the races of all things culture warrior'ing.
Seems he was always a big fan of 30A and I got the impression he rented back in the day but now owns after he sold Outkick to shockingly***, Fox.
Good for him I suppose, American dream/laughing to the bank and all but now just a yammer'er in a long line of indistinguishable yammer'ers.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login