Praise Allah.

GatorlandGamecock

Joined Sep 19, 2007
Jan 5, 2022
“Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice”.
Proverbs 24:17

King, I got your back.

Deuteronomy 7:2

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, [and] utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:

PD-Cock

Jan 29, 2022
I'm sure as heck am gloating, casting stones & reveling in UnaCarolina's loss. Been the family outcast since 69 when I announced I would attend USC rather than follow family tradition to Chapel Hill. No invites to fam reunions, no longer asked but, told what weeks we can use fam beach house. Guess who gets the call to go fix something? Yeah. you guessed it, whenever we're allowed to attend fam stuff, bride & I always show up wearing something garnet and black. Aunt & uncle go into tizie fits. I do enjoy wearing the "Outcast" branding...Proudly!
Paybacks a biatch🌞🌞🌞 any chance I get..Oh, they ain't takin my calls,he.he.he!
Especially since the yardcocks put a beat down on em this week.
Guarantee you, my Dean Smith worshiping, filthy rich, mr. potter-esq crumugian of an uncle who, God bless him, got me out of several stupid teenager indiscretions, is deep into his Uncle Jack since the championship game. Blood pressure all up, stomach in knots, walking around like someone shot his dog, took his last dollar & spit in his corn pops. Fairly certain my aunt ran out & bought a case of Immodium for him.
Yeah, probably gonna burn, (you had to put in the verse from Proverbs, didn't you), but, at the moment, as Jackie Gleason once said, "How sweet it is"!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login