Prediction for halftime score tomorrow?

treyno2722

Joined Dec 20, 2004
Feb 3, 2022
If history is any indication, this game will not be a blowout by halftime. It's just not what we do.

I predict the score at the half will be 17-6.
I have to agree with this. I think Robby Ashford starts and we run the ball a lot. Everyone expects a blow out but after that Old Dominion game, I can't endorse that.

Reactions: 18IsTheMan

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I have to agree with this. I think Robby Ashford starts and we run the ball a lot. Everyone expects a blow out but after that Old Dominion game, I can't endorse that.

At some point, we need to just handle an inferior opponent. I'm not asking for 37-0 in the 1st quarter like the Vols, but something along the lines of 31-7 at the half would be acceptable.

As sharp as we looked out of the gate against LSU, I fully expect us to look equally discombobulated at the start against Akron.

treyno2722

Joined Dec 20, 2004
Feb 3, 2022
At some point, we need to just handle an inferior opponent. I'm not asking for 37-0 in the 1st quarter like the Vols, but something along the lines of 31-7 at the half would be acceptable.

As sharp as we looked out of the gate against LSU, I fully expect us to look equally discombobulated at the start against Akron.
I'm not a fan of the 7:30 games, I would have preferred the 4:15 or 7 pm game. Since this will probably still be a game at half, I'll have to stay up later than I want. Sorry, I'm old.

AllinGamecock

Jan 30, 2022
I want to see Robby shine. Rocket needs a career day. Empty out the RB room. Receivers and TEs need to be heavily envolved. Let Robby throw it!!!!, we need to be balanced. By the 2nd half we should be playing EVERYONE. We cover the line, light it up CAROLINA!!!