Presented without comment

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
Church Pray GIF

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Is Hugh ordained? I hope there is some sincerity in this. It’s difficult to see anything but self-serving interests in Baptism by a coach, of a player.
The best Christians I have ever known never said a word about their Christianity and didn’t parade around saying look how good a christian I am. They simply loved others and were kind. Ultimately, none of us should judge, but dear god it is hard not to.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
That hooker calling beaver is likely buttering up some connections he’ll need later-

From his Al.gov profile:

“Judge Minor currently serves as Chairman of the State of Alabama Advisory Committee on Criminal Procedure. He has also served on the Governor’s Advisory Council on Juvenile Justice, the Governor’s Juvenile Crime Enforcement Coalition, the Alabama Sentencing Commission Standards Committee, the Alabama Pattern Jury Instructions (Criminal) Committee, the Review Committee for Alabama’s Protocol for the Examination and Treatment of Sexual Assaults, and the Executive Committee of the Alabama Republican Party representing St. Clair County.”

patdog

May 28, 2007
Is Hugh ordained? I hope there is some sincerity in this. It’s difficult to see anything but self-serving interests in Baptism by a coach, of a player.
Are you kidding? It's Hugh Freeze. Of course there's no sincerity in any of it.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
The truth and sincerity of actions is only known by One. Glory to Him if a new believer has been gained. I will not cast judgement on it.

I’m very far from having that wisdom and am extremely flawed myself.
That was my thought as well, only One knows if he is sincere.

my other thought is there are many similar personality traits between big time college coaches and tele-evangelists.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
If I were his pastor, he wouldn't be baptizing people, but undergone church discipline from the prostitute situation.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
In reality Freeze was just swimming up the river looking for sticks when he came across this group of religious fanatics. *****

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and AFDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login