Presented without comment

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Semi-hijack, but I've noticed on social media a few non-ordained baptisms, in what appear to be non-dom churches? I grew up Baptist and recall it was always an ordained pastor (I'm now UMC where only ordained elders can baptize/marry/bless Communion etc).

I'm certainly not suggesting it's not kosher (ha!), just hadn't ever really noticed it until relatively recently.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
The truth and sincerity of actions is only known by One. Glory to Him if a new believer has been gained. I will not cast judgement on it.

I’m very far from having that wisdom and am extremely flawed myself.
You know a tree by its fruits.

I wonder what fruitage is produced by someone who calls hookers from his State issued phone and organizes fake funerals for himself.
And-

Who the 17 is so immobilized he lays on a gurney and yet wears tennis shoes?
CF81C90E-7AF8-40FB-AFF6-E0DBE4B16AD4.jpeg

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Freeze would absolutely be Baby Billy if he hadn't landed as a football coach. He's a grifter, there isn't much to analyze.

PhiDawg

Aug 2, 2023
By now we've seen enough body of work from Freeze to answer the question of his sincerity. He is sincere on some small level. He is also 150% lacking in self awareness. He is more interested in being the center of attention rather than letter Christ or his message be the center of attention. I wish he would go away.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Auburn made fun of Ole Miss when he was there for the same things, we made fun of them for and now they are all part of his cult.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login