Press Conference

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Lighting wasn't great. Last minute to get outdoor stage lighting set up
I meant the whole damn thing. Not our best effort by any stretch. The lighting was a small part of the issue. The light effects, terrible music and award show atmosphere, coupled with Keenum and Selmon being awkward just struck me as a sophomoric production.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
I meant the whole damn thing. Not our best effort by any stretch. The lighting was a small part of the issue. The light effects, terrible music and award show atmosphere, coupled with Keenum and Selmon being awkward just struck me as a sophomoric production.
I guess you preferred the aggies cultish press conference

I thought they did a hell of a job with it

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Some people will bit ch about anything. It was a fan event to hype the fans up about our new hire. Yes, Keenum was awkward as usual, but other than that, it was fine. Miss Mississippi was cute, and Lebby delivered a nice speech to get the crowd excited. What else do you want?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The little lights aren't twinkling Clark.

That was a hell of a production compared to previous regimes. So they missed on a couple things. it happens. But that last night was a huge leap in the right direction to bring excitement back to the fans

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
I guess you preferred the aggies cultish press conference

I thought they did a hell of a job with it
I don’t give a **** what A&M does, so I didn’t watch theirs. That **** we put out there last night was awkward and forced and just not well done.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
I don’t give a **** what A&M does, so I didn’t watch theirs. That **** we put out there last night was awkward and forced and just not well done.
Will Smith Dancing GIF

perfect? No
But damn I appreciate the effort to be different and try to drive excitement which oh btw helps open pocket books

edit to add - keenum? Yes awkward I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in a setting where he doesn’t come across as awkward

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
I really appreciate the energy, enthusiasm and seemingly genuine appreciation in the opportunity to coach at State.
He said all the right things and addressed the issues that have been holding State hostage. I.E NIL, Portal,....
Hopefully a DC announcement will be today or tomorrow and then a strength and conditioning coach!
Lets go!

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
That **** looked like a high school awards show.
My kids haven't made it to high school yet, but I've seen a middle school awards show and we were definitely a couple steps above that.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Same dude who was complaining that Dave Portnoy said a dirty word in the basketball broadcast^^^

Reactions: WrightGuy821

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
That **** looked like a high school awards show.
Did you throw this big of a fit when television was invented and they started broadcasting live football games?

Good gosh at the ridiculous things people will bash. It was exciting. Not perfect, but I’m thrilled that we have a dept trying to up the excitement factor for the fanbase.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login