Prime on 60 minutes

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Well, his vehicle was broken in, his wallet and other items were allegedly stolen during his first game at Jackson State, and he had to deal with the water crisis in Jackson. That doesn't even consider the nonsense I'm sure he had to deal with involving Jackson State administration (they've been known to be cheap, incompetent, and downright crooks).

Reactions: Ranchdawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Deion had a share of the merchandise and ticket sales increase when he was at JSU. They didn't want to honor that.

He's got similar deals in place with Colorado. And as mentioned before he takes a film crew around with him non stop and sells that off as well. Add that to the $29.5M 5 year deal giving him $5.9M a year.

I still say that Colorado gets put in their place soon with the upcoming schedule. Funny that moving the Big 12 they could possibly beat every Big 12 team after they get to drop USC, UCLA, Oregon Oregon State, but not Utah. Colorado could be looking at 5 losses coming up, maybe 6.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Oregon will hammer them next game.
But at least they have a leader amongst men…a AD that comprehends the unique status of having hope…anything can happen, as the Prime factor is able to swing a pendulum beyond its gears…..I wouldnt doubt the CU team, the heart or the fact that every player seems to maximize their situation within the spatial means.

I wouldn’t bet against a leader of man….and the definition of will amongst a group of men is defined by its leader. Few have the leadership qualities of Prime.

I bet CU has a game plan which will maximize talent and reduce objects of volatility. If they lose, it will be because depth. Won’t be from lack of leadership.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Deion had a share of the merchandise and ticket sales increase when he was at JSU. They didn't want to honor that.

He's got similar deals in place with Colorado. And as mentioned before he takes a film crew around with him non stop and sells that off as well. Add that to the $29.5M 5 year deal giving him $5.9M a year.

I still say that Colorado gets put in their place soon with the upcoming schedule. Funny that moving the Big 12 they could possibly beat every Big 12 team after they get to drop USC, UCLA, Oregon Oregon State, but not Utah. Colorado could be looking at 5 losses coming up, maybe 6.
Even if they lose the rest of them, the Buffs have tripled their wins from last season. Currently, they are extremely pleased with their investment in Coach Prime.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Even if they lose the rest of them, the Buffs have tripled their wins from last season. Currently, they are extremely pleased with their investment in Coach Prime.
True, everyone loves a winner. They have squeaked by with wins over 2 currently unranked teams (that will not be ranked at the end of the season).

Let's see how they handle losing a few and looking a little more average. And maybe Colorado will be happy with paying $1M per win this year. College Gameday was there so it may all feel real, for now.

Reactions: Ghostman

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
True, everyone loves a winner. They have squeaked by with wins over 2 currently unranked teams (that will not be ranked at the end of the season).

Let's see how they handle losing a few and looking a little more average. And maybe Colorado will be happy with paying $1M per win this year. College Gameday was there so it may all feel real, for now.
I trade everything with them minus the SEC welfare check.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Look for Prime to leverage every single business promotion he can as head coach. The whole sunglasses thing made $1.2M in sales last weekend.

Winning its all funny, but losing and seeing a coach leverage his own NIL and launch businesses while you lose? Not as funny.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login