Pujols returning to the Cardinals on a one year deal.

Aug 28, 2018
My #1 baseball hero growing up. I'm hoping he has enough left in the tank to at least tie A-Rod on the All-time HR list. He needs 27 to tie, 28 to pass.

I don't think he'll do it this season, but gosh if he could......

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
I like it!!
If he could give us 20 homers and 75 RBI’s that would be a great year and investment for ‘22

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Having the DH has paved the way for him to return to finish his career.

Mo really outdid himself this off-season. Signed 2 bottom of the rotation guys, Corey Dickerson, and a 57 year old Albert Pujols. Expect 0.500 again this year. That's his goal...a 0.500 team and 3 million ticket sales.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Mo really outdid himself this off-season. Signed 2 bottom of the rotation guys, Corey Dickerson, and a 57 year old Albert Pujols. Expect 0.500 again this year. That's his goal...a 0.500 team and 3 million ticket sales.

Corey Dickerson is not a bad option to be the 4th or 5th outfielder. I do not like the Pujols signing at all.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I really think it's a win-win 1) It lets the Cards wallow in nostalgia, the all-time favorite activity there and B) If they wanna burn a roster spot on a guy who's been washed for 5 years, it only makes them less competitive for the rest of the division

Last edited:

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
I really think it's a win-win 1) It lets the Cards wallow in nostalgia, the all-time favorite activity there and B) If they wanna burn a roster spot on a guy who's been washed for 5 years, it only makes them less competitive for the rest of the division

Exactly my point. Moron doesn't care about winning. It's all about the bottom line. He knows people will pay to see Pujols. I can stroll down to my local park, watch some beer league softball, and see Pujols everyday.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
Exactly my point. Moron doesn't care about winning. It's all about the bottom line. He knows people will pay to see Pujols. I can stroll down to my local park, watch some beer league softball, and see Pujols everyday.

Imagine that. A senior executive maximizing revenue for the share holders.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login