Purpose of this is to show a funny political ad and not to start a thread of mud slinging

RevRuss

Feb 2, 2022
I would like to see this as a real ad. We need to lighten up - like Kamalla and coconut trees I don't understand

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022
There was a time in the early 80s when my Friday evenings revolved around the Dukes of Hazzard. After a long and tiring week of the grind of elementary school, there was nothing better than sitting back with a bowl of ice cream and watching the Duke boys destroy a couple of orange Dodge Chargers every week.

For a while The Incredible Hulk also aired on Friday nights immediately before the Dukes. Man, that was must-see-TV before that term existed.

Reactions: 92Pony and Doak2983

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
. After a long and tiring week of the grind of elementary school, there was nothing better than sitting back with a bowl of ice cream and watching the Duke boys destroy a couple of orange Dodge Chargers every week.
For me it was cheap frozen pizza and soda

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
There was a time in the early 80s when my Friday evenings revolved around the Dukes of Hazzard. After a long and tiring week of the grind of elementary school, there was nothing better than sitting back with a bowl of ice cream and watching the Duke boys destroy a couple of orange Dodge Chargers every week.

For a while The Incredible Hulk also aired on Friday nights immediately before the Dukes. Man, that was must-see-TV before that term existed.
more stuff from back then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login