QB Butterfield

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We could pick up a QB or 2 with low NIL money for practice though. Leach likes to have 6 or 7 QBs to throw the ball continuously to all the WRs on the team during practice.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
You can give up on us getting a portal QB. If we do get one it will be one that would be ok with sitting on the bench. That will be hard to find.
Learning from Leach might be a selling point for a G5 or FCS kid. Next year is the year we could go hard after a P5 QB.

I really wish we would go after the WKU QB but other schools will have better offers.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You can give up on us getting a portal QB. If we do get one it will be one that would be ok with sitting on the bench. That will be hard to find.
I'm not using you directly for in this post it's just that I can't quote that many posts like this.

When I think about the mind reading of our coaching staff that I read daily on on this board is astounding sometimes.

I would really like to see a current mind reading of Mike Leach. I don't think they would be as much sailing and sandy beaches as you might think. Tell me the truth, some of y'all using a Magic Eight Ball to come up with some of this stuff, right?

There are so many moving parts in a coaching job set in the present day of college football, I don't see how the man can sleep.. honestly.

Sep 15, 2009
Learning from Leach might be a selling point for a G5 or FCS kid. Next year is the year we could go hard after a P5 QB.

I really wish we would go after the WKU QB but other schools will have better offers.
Well if we had to go after one it would be Devin Leary for me

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login