QB Size

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Roger’s mouth breathers have created a new stat called “Touchdowns Almost Scored”
Mouth breather? You're calling a Mississippi State fan a mouth breather?

So now we have a new designation for Mississippi State fans. Incredible. I thought I'd seen everything at Mississippi State during the Croom years. I was wrong. Now, you can be classified as what kind of Mississippi State fan you are, according to which of our quarterbacks you show your allegiance... that's a whole new kind of obsession.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
These people are either didn't really get hit when they played football or never played football. way too many times that you got hit back when I played, you couldn't remember which side of the field your bench was on. The whole time you're trying to remember what you're doing, where you're at, or what day it is you can hear your coach scream, "Don't make me come out and get you! If I do, you're not coming back in!"
I was a 170 lb fullback blocking for my nearly 200 lb tailback in I formation offense. On D, I played weak side corner/outside linebacker in the days of student body left. I got beat to crap on the constant.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login