Question about how long of a leash do you give Lebby?...

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Man, I don't know. I liked the hire. But, hell, I thought Arnett would do more than stand on the sideline with a scowl on his face last season. So, wtf do I know?

Lebby needs to start lighting a fire under the players and the coaches. Chew some 17ing azz, man. Show some passion at least. Complete resignation should get his azz fired after 1 year. Nobody said it was going to be easy.
His buddy Selmon probably did!***

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I think after firing Arnett you have to give him three years. We know Arnett should have never been fully promoted and had interim tag taken off of him, but we supposedly did a search and up Lebby. Now, he better figure out a way to change out his staff and make some adjustments to win because it hard to dig yourself out of a hole if you don't improve in year 1 due to mistakes you made as a coach bring in the wrong staff. If he has off the field issues he can be fired faster.
Can someone head to the Cheetah Lounge and find someone to help with off field issues?***

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
There's no leash outside a few guidelines. Lebby is guaranteed 3 years otherwise. He inherited worse than a turd, He inherited the exploding toilet from Saturday. Almost no talent, soft culture, terrible two year schedule and he deserves three years minimum. But he's got a job to do and needs to do it, & that includes fixing his staff where deficient.

dgsmith15

Nov 10, 2008
I refuse to live through Croom 2.0.
family guy suicide GIF