Question about SECT tickets

Mag51

Aug 16, 2007
I've never been to the SEC tourney before so I'm not sure how the whole thing works. My question: If we win tonight, I'm planning on coming up early Sat morning. Assuming the worst ticket scenerio that UT, Vandy, UK, MSU are in, what general price would I be looking at for the Saturday and Sunday tickets. I'm thinking that it would be a mistake to buy Sat and Sun tickets together because if we are fortunate enough to make it to Sunday, tickets will be falling out of the sky because UK would be out. I'm thinking at least $100. Is that about right, for those that have done this before.

Coastdog28

Oct 16, 2007
Ive gone every year we have made it to the finals and sometimes the semifinals. Its a lot easier and cheaper to just scalp from fans that have the entire tourney pass and lose. They are pissed off and went to regain a little extra cash. I snagged some seats on the 20th row for about 30 a piece when we beat bama in the championship a few years back. Id think you could snag some championship game tickets for 40-60 for decent seats.</p>

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
to get. when we played KY in the champ game in 03 in the superdome, someone gave us tickets.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login