Question about the MSU offense.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
Do you think it can work, but maybe Rogers’ mediocrity is what’s holding it back? With a decent QB, maybe it can work. Watching the parity in the conference (minus us) makes me wonder if our issue is primarily Jimmy’s and Joe’s.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Do you think it can work, but maybe Rogers’ mediocrity is what’s holding it back? With a decent QB, maybe it can work. Watching the parity in the conference (minus us) makes me wonder if our issue is primarily Jimmy’s and Joe’s.
I would like to say its will but won't know for another 2 years. Costello couldn't make it work neither. Seems like it's easy to find out.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
What would Wes Carroll look like in this offense. I would say he would have the same records as will but we would be about the same.

Imadick

Jan 18, 2009
I think Will is middle of the road to only fair. This offense needs a qb with mobility to move pocket and run occasionally. Offensive line is just that offensive.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
It’s the system. We are a pass first, ball control offense. I wish we were a vertical passing team, but that’s not our style.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We just recruited a guy like that but leach has never really had mobile qbs and ran the qb. Must have brick feet. He believes in old school pocket passing.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Nope. Rogers is mediocre, but he isn't the problem.

Oct 20, 2022
SEC defensive speed will always keep it from working. QB threat to run would help but SEC is not a place it will succeed. IMHO

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Tom Brady would be the shittyest QB in the league if the bux dropped all the passes ducking, thomas, williams, and Griffith did.

And Rodgers mobility is shite.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login