Question Re New Helmut Graphics

northwoods

Oct 30, 2021
Maybe I just missed it earlier in the season, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed that our helmets now have a stripe, the player's number, and an additional type of script on them that seems to vary play-to-player (there was a lot of it on Carter's helmet). This thread isn't meant to be negative, but rather just an attempt to learn when the change occurred and what the additional stuff on the helmets is meant to acknowledge or designate. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Bison13

Bosco2

Oct 25, 2021
Also had the blue stripe on the pants. I assume that was a bit of a throwback look for Homecoming.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Maybe I just missed it earlier in the season, but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed that our helmets now have a stripe, the player's number, and an additional type of script on them that seems to vary play-to-player (there was a lot of it on Carter's helmet). This thread isn't meant to be negative, but rather just an attempt to learn when the change occurred and what the additional stuff on the helmets is meant to acknowledge or designate. Thanks.
it was planned.

Reactions: Bison13

WVilleLion23

Oct 27, 2022
Not sure if this is meant to be serious

Bob78

Oct 12, 2021
Generations of Greatness

I'm guessing you may have very recently become a PSU fan?
PSU has done these very same "Generations of Greatness" throwback uniforms for at least 8 seasons now, as this article is from 2017 and can still be found on the gopsusports.com website.
I believe there is no variance from player to player on any aspect of the script, regardless of where it is on the uniform.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021

Here ya go:

Reactions: retsio
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login