R.I.P. Kirstie Alley. She was 71

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
RIP. Not being a smart @SS but asking an honest question. Where do Scientologist go when they die?
Not being a smart *** either, but from a Christian perspective she’s going to Hell if she denied Christ. From her perspective of Scientology her soul or thetan automatically is in another body today unless it has progressed to the point that it doesn’t need a body. Thetans are billions of years old they say.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Not being a smart *** either, but from a Christian perspective she’s going to Hell if she denied Christ. From her perspective of Scientology her soul or thetan automatically is in another body today unless it has progressed to the point that it doesn’t need a body. Thetans are billions of years old they say.
These types of conversations are funny to me. Scientology was specifically developed as a tax haven for Ron L Hubbard, who was a science fiction writer.

It is interesting as to the beginning stages of any "religion". Usually has to do with money and collecting money from the masses. I am actually surprised so many Christian Churches in the US survived Covid when they couldn't do the guilt trip walk around to collect money.

Also interesting, why is the money collection part of the service take like 40 minutes to get past? You get in, do the meet and greet. Sing a couple of songs after the announcements, yada yada yada, do the offering, and then with only 10-20 minutes left on the shot clock, Preach the sermon. Seems like the FUMC in Starkville learned from Ben Howland on how to waste time and then get a contested shot off with only 3 on the clock after passing it around without ever getting the ball in the paint.

In my opinion, every member in the church should be on an automatic draft for offerings, and preaching starts at a minimum 15 minutes after the start of church. Imagine if you got to do a deep dive on a topic, literally every single Sunday, and you knew what it was going to be about on Thursday? That would be fun and interesting.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
thetan?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login