Ra ra Thomas

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
SEC network just showed his Msu highlights during the Kirby smart interview, good grief what world are we living in? I didn’t know he left,
jim carrey disbelief GIF

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
SEC network just showed his Msu highlights during the Kirby smart interview, good grief what world are we living in? I didn’t know he left,
I hate to be pulling against a former dawg, but it won’t exactly hurt my feelings if he gets buried on the depth chart. This is the first time I can think of during this NIL/portal era where one of our better players got straight up poached by a powerhouse, and him becoming a star there would set a really bad precedent

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I hate to be pulling against a former dawg, but it won’t exactly hurt my feelings if he gets buried on the depth chart. This is the first time I can think of during this NIL/portal era where one of our better players got straight up poached by a powerhouse, and him becoming a star there would set a really bad precedent
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: drumrcraig

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I can make assumptions about his motivation and dislike that aspect, but I typically give transfers a pass when they lose the coach they committed to play for. I'd love for all of our guys to just love MSU, but the reality is that the world revolves around relationships.

Reactions: lanceharbor7

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
I can make assumptions about his motivation and dislike that aspect, but I typically give transfers a pass when they lose the coach they committed to play for. I'd love for all of our guys to just love MSU, but the reality is that the world revolves around relationships.

I truly wish that statement was true but in today's world the reality is the world revolves around money.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I agree with you, but in this case, Thomas entered the transfer portal a week before Leach passed away.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
No doubt. I'm actively rooting against him. I can do that, I'm a fan. Especially after Smart made his little Freeze-esque speech about taking 0 players from the transfer portal.

I'm sure Smart will just blow it off and say RaRa was always a Georgia fan or something.

ETA: Not to mention, RaRa is just not smart if the goal is the NFL. If he truly wanted to play his best game, he'd stay in Starkville with a veteran OL and a QB with which he has rapport. Instead, he chose to be a cancer and take the easy way out. Good riddance.

Last edited:

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
No doubt. I'm actively rooting against him. I can do that, I'm a fan. Especially after Smart made his little Freeze-esque speech about taking 0 players from the transfer portal.

I'm sure Smart will just blow it off and say RaRa was always a Georgia fan or something.
He didn’t take him from the Portal, took him from State via the portal. He can still hold his head high. **

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008

ETA: Not to mention, RaRa is just not smart if the goal is the NFL. If he truly wanted to play his best game, he'd stay in Starkville with a veteran OL and a QB with which he has rapport. Instead, he chose to be a cancer and take the easy way out. Good riddance.
Won't be difficult for me since I actively root against all other SEC teams anyway. But yeah, any player that ditches us for anything other than a lack of playing time I'm pretty much going to root against them.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
big bag huntin 💰, will it translate to anything in the future and not just a short term pay day? we shall see...

1689774918190.png

1689774996081.png

1689775137276.png

1689775490329.png

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He wasn't found innocent, he was accused of both a felony and a misdemeanor and their stories were very inconsistent. Instead of getting a spanking he got a pat on the head and was told to be a good boy and not to do it again.

I have no reasons to wish him well.........

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He wasn't found innocent, he was accused of both a felony and a misdemeanor and their stories were very inconsistent. Instead of getting a spanking he got a pat on the head and was told to be a good boy and not to do it again.

Just a guess that the gf accuser got a bag from Georgia as well. JUST A SPECULATIVE GUESS.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

Yep, It’s always interesting to me how often people confuse reaching plea deals with being found innocent

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I heard he really loves peaches and likes to shake trees

Reactions: MSUGUY

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Were they not alive in the 90's? The hate was on a whole different level. Two massive fights especially the 97-egg bowl when Duce hit a recruit in the head with his helmet. I don't want no civility with those Son's Bitches. 17 Ole Miss. I would prefer not to even play them. I don't want to go their stadium and I don't want them cock suckers in ours. Acting like dog pissing. **** them.

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Were they not alive in the 90's? The hate was on a whole different level. Two massive fights especially the 97-egg bowl when Duce hit a recruit in the head with his helmet. I don't want no civility with those Son's Bitches. 17 Ole Miss. I would prefer not to even play them. I don't want to go their stadium and I don't want them cock suckers in ours. Acting like dog pissing. **** them.
Hahaha, comment of the day nominee!!!

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
did not realize. Need to up my portal info pipeline...
Even if he wasn’t in the portal prior, what relationship would he have had at UGA over MSU? Seems to me that he would’ve had MORE relationships at MSU given that he had actually been on that team for a good while.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Even if he wasn’t in the portal prior, what relationship would he have had at UGA over MSU? Seems to me that he would’ve had MORE relationships at MSU given that he had actually been on that team for a good while.
Sure, but had he not been in the portal already, his primary reason for being at State might have been Leach. That was really my, apparently misguided, attempt at a point. That being said, if you get courted by the best in the nation the last 2 years running, it might stroke your ego and get you paid!

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
Sure, but had he not been in the portal already, his primary reason for being at State might have been Leach. That was really my, apparently misguided, attempt at a point. That being said, if you get courted by the best in the nation the last 2 years running, it might stroke your ego and get you paid!
It sucks that players already signed to a school are allowed to be courted by other schools, if that is the case. Something is just crappy about that.

Reactions: BossDawg78
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login