Raise the Banner...

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Beaver Damn It GIF by chuber channel - Find & Share on GIPHY

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
In the early 80s, one of my summer jobs was putting together center pivot irrigation systems, possibly the worst job in the world.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
paul smiths bobcats.png

I did not know Paul Smith had his own college, but he's apparently good at winter sports.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Didn't we beat out engineering Bigs like GaTech, MIT, Michigan, etc for converting a Chevy Equinox to some souped up version? Seems like we won the NC in that for several years.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Hats off to K State. Anyone who has ever operated an excavator and a backhoe on the same day knows what I’m talking about.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Motodawg

Apr 19, 2018
Hats off to K State. Anyone who has ever operated an excavator and a backhoe on the same day knows what I’m talking about.
Ive been plumbing sixteen or seventeen years and if the rules allow me to run both machines in “back hoe mode” I’m good. Im like a duck out of water on “ex mode.” I cant even imagine what it would be like to use two modes in one day lmao

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
In the early 80s, one of my summer jobs was putting together center pivot irrigation systems, possibly the worst job in the world.
Hold my beer while I go blow insulation (fiberglass and cellulose) in attics in the summer, yeah I did that for a few summers in HS and college. You wear a mask, goggles, pull 2 cords (light and control) and 4" hose around, you can't see after about a minute of blowing cellulose. You wear long sleeves and pants in the 125'-150' attic to keep from itching. You get home and blow insulation boogers out your nose for an hour or so after thinking you blew them all out in the shower.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Ive been plumbing sixteen or seventeen years and if the rules allow me to run both machines in “back hoe mode” I’m good. Im like a duck out of water on “ex mode.” I cant even imagine what it would be like to use two modes in one day lmao
I’m just the opposite, I learned on an old Excavator and no matter how hard I try I can’t operate a backhoe. Recently had a Kubota mini ex doing some tornado cleanup at my neighbors house. I couldn’t figure out how to switch it from backhoe to excavator and I was a danger to myself and everything around me. I had to stop, go home, and get on YouTube to see how to change it over.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login