Ranked #2 in Baseball Attendance 1/2 year

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Amazing considering our record and performance! LSU #1 rank in performance and attendance.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Amazing considering our record and performance! LSU #1 rank in performance and attendance.
This is not indicative of team support. What it means is we have created a stadium experience/environment that is attracting people DESPITE the product on the field. That is highly commendable given the complete crap show trotted out with regularity on the weekend.

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
All this says is that when you force people to pay for tickets in ten year increments and base you attendance figures based on tickets sold, you have a huge starting point ....

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
All this says is that when you force people to pay for tickets in ten year increments and base you attendance figures based on tickets sold, you have a huge starting point ....
Did you go to the Vandy Saturday game? No, I didn't think so. Fans were packed in there like sardines and it was the day after getting beaten 26-3

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
Did you go to the Vandy Saturday game? No, I didn't think so. Fans were packed in there like sardines and it was the day after getting beaten 26-3
Yo homey you don't know what games I have attended...I have attended all of the non conference games and see the announced attendance at 9,000 plus but I bet there were less than 2,000 scans at a lot of them ..aside from the ASU and Vandy Saturday games ...the stadium has been empty.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yo homey you don't know what games I have attended...I have attended all of the non conference games and see the announced attendance at 9,000 plus but I bet there were less than 2,000 scans at a lot of them ..aside from the ASU and Vandy Saturday games ...the stadium has been empty.
Stadium has not been empty at any, you exaggerate much to try to make a point thats not true? Samford last Tuesday nt was the least we've had and I haven't missed any games, in 10 years. What do you expect for non conference weekday games anyway?

Reactions: Ranchdawg

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Have to say I have no idea how they come up with "attendance numbers" (across all of our venues) but most of the time I'm left thinking NFW. Not to suggest we don't have good, great and incredible crowds at times but I've never understood the need to inflate the numbers as we (and I assume everyone else) do. That said, the original point stands. Still pretty good attendance for such a terrible product.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login