RaRa to Ole Miss?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Scratch that. Misunderstood in a group text.
Good. At this point, letting him come back would set a bad precedent. We have always been a no pre-Madonna (it’s an old SPS joke so don’t correct me) program and if we want to have any chance of being success long term, we need to stay that way.

Reactions: Eleven Bravo

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Good. At this point, letting him come back would set a bad precedent. We have always been a no pre-Madonna (it’s an old SPS joke so don’t correct me) program and if we want to have any chance of being success long term, we need to stay that way.
He's been talking to the staff through it all. He let a person he trust lead him astray. If Zavion wants to come back, and the coaches want him, roll along. No bridge has been burnt here.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
this discussion is about RaRa, not Zavion. There's not even a remote chance either of them return to state.
Well, you're wrong on part of that. But RaRa was never considering coming back. He's a punk ***. Zavion is the one that went live saying he's staying.

patdog

May 28, 2007
He's been talking to the staff through it all. He let a person he trust lead him astray. If Zavion wants to come back, and the coaches want him, roll along. No bridge has been burnt here.
Wait. I thought we were talking about RaRa. Yes, I’d take Zavion back if we can get him to stay. I’d definitely be trying to talk him out of transferring.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Wait. I thought we were talking about RaRa. Yes, I’d take Zavion back if we can get him to stay. I’d definitely be trying to talk him out of transferring.
The thread went different ways I guess lol. But there were two lives done. So I'll take the blame. Apologies for taking this another route.

Reactions: patdog

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
He’s gone from Ra Ra Thomas to Ha Ha Thomas if he leaves for TSUN - especially when we beat that *** next year in the Egg Bowl in Starkville.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Going to be a sad day for him watching us win the SEC next year while all he has is tears in his bed of cold cash

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
He’s gone from Ra Ra Thomas to Ha Ha Thomas if he leaves for TSUN - especially when we beat that *** next year in the Egg Bowl in Starkville.

I'm not in the business of trashing 20 year olds, and regardless of what RaRa decides, I'm gonna keep it that way. That said, if he seriously does end up at OM, I'm not gonna feel the least bit sorry for him for all the trash he gets thrown his way.

You just don't do that

XBLDawg

Mar 20, 2014
If they think RA Ra was our best WR obviously they did not watch the Egg Bowl. One game Ra Ra might be the best but then the next game someone else, but Griffin showed up every game.
I don’t know if I would say that. None were really impressive on a consistent basis. RaRa and Tulu had stretches of games where they didn’t even have a catch.
Not all their fault, but hard to be classified as the teams best receiver or “shows up every game” when you have multiple games with zero receptions.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Kids are still kids and you would hold a mistake against them? One that was created because the adults in his life led him the wrong way? Hell no! He handled things appropriately, unlike DJ. If he wants to return, sit him down and discuss things and go from there.

Kids?

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
He was saying on live last night that he doesn’t really care for Kiffin. Said he can barely understand him when he talks because he mumbles.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login