RARE Dak Prescott jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Last day to bid on RARE Dak Prescott Royal Blue jersey. These are hard to find. I posted this in the classified section as well.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
They're hard to find because you're the only idiot that owns one. It's a cheap, pos, copyright infringing, ugly áss piece of clothing. When you sell this kind of garbage you are not just ripping off the NFL, but Dak himself since NFL players get a piece of all their licenced merch sold.

This guy is legitimately stealing from Dak Prescott on a Mississippi State message board and looking for accomplices.

Reactions: JWSDawgs

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
As I stated I posted it in the classified forum as well.
Then why the 17 did you put it on here? Do you think that's the classified forum is the ante to get into the main board for hawking your shìt.

the rules GIF

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
I’d rather a MSU fan get it first is why I posted here. If it’s against the rules then I won’t post about it in here but I haven’t read where it’s against the rules.

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
They're hard to find because you're the only idiot that owns one. It's a cheap, pos, copyright infringing, ugly áss piece of clothing. When you sell this kind of garbage you are not just ripping off the NFL, but Dak himself since NFL players get a piece of all their licenced merch sold.

This guy is legitimately stealing from Dak Prescott on a Mississippi State message board and looking for accomplices.
As far as ripping Dak off I think you are missing the point all together. Dak makes 40 mil a year so I’m pretty sure he couldn’t care less about a jersey of his being sold on eBay.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
As far as ripping Dak off I think you are missing the point all together. Dak makes 40 mil a year so I’m pretty sure he couldn’t care less about a phony jersey of his being sold on eBay.
Stealing $4 from Dak is like stealing $.04 from me. I don't need a few pennies anymore than Dak need $4, but as a man of principle, if someone takes it from me without asking I'll be ready to put a foot so far up his *** he'll be eating dingleberries in his Cap-N-Crunch the next morning.

Mississippi law on sale of goods bearing counterfeit stamp or label

Don't sell fake shìt or try to justify it when you do. Don't post stuff that puts money in your pocket on the main board. That's it.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I just placed a $1,000,000 max bid for this "RARE" item. I'm not going to pay when I win the auction

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Stealing $4 from Dak is like stealing $.04 from me. I don't need a few pennies anymore than Dak need $4, but as a man of principle, if someone takes it from me without asking I'll be ready to put a foot so far up his *** he'll be eating dingleberries in his Cap-N-Crunch the next morning.

Mississippi law on sale of goods bearing counterfeit stamp or label

Don't sell fake shìt or try to justify it when you do. Don't post stuff that puts money in your pocket on the main board. That's it.
Sorry bud but this is a REAL jersey that was bought with REAL money. Nothing fake or phony about that. I have every right to sell it and promote it. As I said if it is against the rules to post it in here I will not post it but I have NOT seen or read where it is against the rules.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Actually is it could care less. I’ve always wonder if it was couldn’t care less or could care less. It’s an age long debate! Lol
It's "couldn't care less". "Could care less" means you haven't reached the extreme yet, since there's still a ways to go. And that's not the intent of the statement. "Couldn't care less" means the extreme has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login