Real talk Gumps

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
He's a limited QB who can't play in this system.

He's a Gus Malzahn system QB. He's just not good. Athletic freak, but not a QB.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I mean, what is any coach supposed to do about this?

IMG_3648.jpeg

The word over the last two years has been that Milroe is a killer in practice. Makes the plays, but on gameday it doesn't translate.

I think at this point, you have to assume he can't get it done, regardless of what you see in practice and give Simpson a chance.

Reactions: MattUGA1

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

View attachment 675039

The word over the last two years has been that Milroe is a killer in practice. Makes the plays, but on gameday it doesn't translate.

I think at this point, you have to assume he can't get it done, regardless of what you see in practice and give Simpson a chance.
Simpson da Simp sucks too
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: philly09

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022

View attachment 675039

Why does he turn in to Peyton Manning with Mike Vick legs when he plays UGA?

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Honestly think Debore has rode him I into the ground as he’s basically pulled double duty as QB/RB for the past 4 games. He didn’t run a lot in the TN game but I think it’s because he has bumps and bruises on top of bruises and his body is hurting and sore. Also why he was missing throws last night as bad as I’ve ever seen him. Normally after a UGA type game where he was called to run a bit then the next week against Vandy he would be given a light day. Stay in the pocket, let the RB’s actually run the ball and probably the next week as well against USCjr.

Debore was not impressive IMO. The crowd noise at Neyland also made an impact not only early but all through the game. Thats on him as he was asked about being ready for how loud Neyland would be and his response was I coached at Washington which means? Dont know much about the stadiums in the PAC 10 other than maybe Oregon as pretty sure it can be loud but the SEC is somewhat known for having insanely passionate fan bases. Not sure if PAC 10 does it like fans here in the SEC and keep it loud every snap the defense is on the field. I wasnt there last night but heard it was a good loud atmosphere the entire game. I think TN and LSU have the biggest home field advantage in the SEC as those 2 can hit another level with how they are built, having 100k+ capacity and both fanbases are passionate and not afraid to get a little crazy.

Debore didn't have his team prepared nearly enough in multiple areas. He shouldve also been well aware of how Milton was feeling and the play he was likely to get from him. Nothing different to try or to help.

Reactions: Da Gump God

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Honestly think Debore has rode him I into the ground as he’s basically pulled double duty as QB/RB for the past 4 games. He didn’t run a lot in the TN game but I think it’s because he has bumps and bruises on top of bruises and his body is hurting and sore. Also why he was missing throws last night as bad as I’ve ever seen him. Normally after a UGA type game where he was called to run a bit then the next week against Vandy he would be given a light day. Stay in the pocket, let the RB’s actually run the ball and probably the next week as well against USCjr.

Debore was not impressive IMO. The crowd noise at Neyland also made an impact not only early but all through the game. Thats on him as he was asked about being ready for how loud Neyland would be and his response was I coached at Washington which means? Dont know much about the stadiums in the PAC 10 other than maybe Oregon as pretty sure it can be loud but the SEC is somewhat known for having insanely passionate fan bases. Not sure if PAC 10 does it like fans here in the SEC and keep it loud every snap the defense is on the field. I wasnt there last night but heard it was a good loud atmosphere the entire game. I think TN and LSU have the biggest home field advantage in the SEC as those 2 can hit another level with how they are built, having 100k+ capacity and both fanbases are passionate and not afraid to get a little crazy.

Debore didn't have his team prepared nearly enough in multiple areas. He shouldve also been well aware of how Milton was feeling and the play he was likely to get from him. Nothing different to try or to help.
Your long post are getting better. But I still didn’t read

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Don't worry Volatile. Most of us here can't read past a 2nd grade level so we like things short.

I thought about doing it all in Emoji’s but I don’t understand that language and not going to ask the kid as it would frustrate both of us. It’s like a coded language and some make sense some don’t.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

View attachment 675039

Obviously you're supposed to throw this over the RBs head against the sideline. Do you even know football?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login