Recruiting news

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I love how the recruiting/NIL doom and gloom posters are silent right now. Hibbler in the boat, and expect 2-3 more commits in the next week. All big time gets.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Listen now, thus doesn't settle everything but we did get a couple of great additions. That safety from Bama is suppose to be committing too. TSUN has been crushing us in recruiting so far. Plus that LB Fred Clark just decommitted from them and seems to be trending to Starkvegas. Im just celebrating some good news and giving praise where due. More is needed tho

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I'm not seeing enough b!tchin' and complainin' on the OM message boards. Therefore... I'm still not happy.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
My interest in specific recruiting has never been lower. As long as we have a decent coach, I think we'll be fine. The blueprint is simple nowadays:

- Go after MS high schools kids first and foremost, and supplement with kids in surrounding states who are overlooked;
- Use JUCOs;
- Get portal kids from P5 blue bloods looking for PT, and maybe a few from G5.

A couple of things have been diminished, namely going and getting the overlooked out-of-state guys, because they want to transfer right back once they develop. So we have to be careful there, but obviously have to just take some chances and hope.

We can still use JUCOs for depth, and should, they are local and easy access for us.

In the portal, it seems like there are more Jamire Calvin's, Makai Polk's, Marcus Banks', Jalen Green's, Justin Robinson's, G Spivey's, Rylan Goede's and Jackie Matthews' available (P5 guys looking to play or get home, etc.) than there are Randy Charlton's and Steven Losoya's (G5 guys coming up).

Reactions: patdog

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm sure it will all come out in the wash. Hopefully Stonka and Sanfrisco and Clark will commit soon. I just wanna beat OM

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login