Didn't see this mentioned anywhere

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
A lot more than will be "packing" it in November and December. Looking forward to the annual bItchfest to begin about locals not showing up.
A friend pointed this out and I don’t know if it’s been mentioned. We don’t have a Saturday home game until Jan 4th to open SEC play against USCe.

• Wow
Reactions: patdog

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
given the location, i think we can assume 95% of these kids already knew "the word" and went for the social gathering and edibles.

I hope some day in the future you resolve this hate that consumes you. I happen to know a fella that can help with that, but I'd wager you'd not currently be receptive to His philosophy.

Last edited:

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
I wish this were the case, but I believe your assumption is way too high.
So if “knowing the word” means having some awareness of who Jesus is, I would think LOTRGOT’s estimate is probably pretty close. If it means practicing Christians, I would say it’s very high.
And yes, some of them surely went only because their friends were going. But those people can experience God all the same, and come away changed.

I know nothing about Unite US beyond what is in the OP, and am speaking generally about this type of event.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login