Recruiting Weekend

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The difference now is, how many of the ones that turn out to be good are still with us 2-3 years from now.
While you are correct in theory the difference is nobody wanted RaRa or Zavion before they came here and balled out. These commits have big time offers already and chose State anyway

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
While you are correct in theory the difference is nobody wanted RaRa or Zavion before they came here and balled out. These commits have big time offers already and chose State anyway
I was referring to the class as a whole. Everyone, highly recruited, lightly recruited, whatever. Again, the difference now is, how many of the ones, anyone in this high school class, that turn out to be good are still with us 2-3 years from now. That is the difference. They are not guaranteed now from year to year just because they chose us the first year.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I was referring to the class as a whole. Everyone, highly recruited, lightly recruited, whatever. Again, the difference now is, how many of the ones, anyone in this high school class, that turn out to be good are still with us 2-3 years from now. That is the difference. They are not guaranteed now from year to year just because they chose us the first year.
They are never guaranteed

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
You are proving my point. That is the difference now. In this new era of NIL and immediate transfer portal, they are especially more than ever not guaranteed for the next year.
If you can't understand the difference in Zavion not having an offer from LSU and Craver having an offer from Bama and choosing State I don't know what to say. I don't have enough crayons to explain it in understandable terms. Craver and Hill could be committed to Bama today if they wanted to be. Van Buren could be committed to Oregon. Zavion would have committed to LSU directly out of high school but they didn't want him.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
If you can't understand the difference in Zavion not having an offer from LSU and Craver having an offer from Bama and choosing State I don't know what to say. I don't have enough crayons to explain it in understandable terms. Craver and Hill could be committed to Bama today if they wanted to be. Van Buren could be committed to Oregon. Zavion would have committed to LSU directly out of high school but they didn't want him.
If you can’t understand that if they turn out to be good, then if they really want them those same schools will come after them with a lot of money. I don’t have crayons but here is what it will all boil down too if they turn out to be good: 💴 💰 💵 $

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
If you can’t understand that if they turn out to be good, then if they really want them those same schools will come after them with a lot of money. I don’t have crayons but here is what it will all boil down too if they turn out to be good: 💴 💰 💵 $
Troll

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login