Reddit has a compilation of obituaries and tributes to Mike Leach that they're updating

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
thank you very much for doing this. i have read about 10 of them so far, had to take a break, getting too emotional. i will read every one of them though. the LA Times one was the best so far.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
thank you very much for doing this. i have read about 10 of them so far, had to take a break, getting too emotional. i will read every one of them though. the LA Times one was the best so far.
Same....I can only do this for so long. The Lane Kiffin one about did me in.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I made my sister who lives in key west go by to have a drink in his honor, this is what she found. His chair is up on the stage, roped off with a drink and a candle.
That’s so moving. I’ve heard he had a stool at Georgia Blue in Starkville. Surely they did something similar.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I made my sister who lives in key west go by to have a drink in his honor, this is what she found. His chair is up on the stage, roped off with a drink and a candle.

Thanks to her and you for sharing this.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Hey DS, can we get this stickyed for a bit or moved to Remembers page. It’s so much to read and don’t want to have to scroll for it.

Reactions: trob115 and J-Dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login