Reflector absolutely dead-on on Foglesong situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

imminteract007

Mar 3, 2008
How are you right? I write in complete sentences. You, however, have difficulty spelling "dumb-***" correctly. If you can't spell it, don't use it.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
i thought we got rid of all the morons on here? so genius, let me get this straight oNE more time. 1)you asking me to provide proof and then me providing proof is disproving me 2)answering a question literally (interview) is not taking something literally 3)*** can only be used once per post 4) the reflector rules 5) "dumb-***" is not spelled "dubmass".....really....really...well i'm glad i got this all cleared up. you learn something new everyday and thanks to the mensa member, imminteract007, i (kurtrambis4) have seen the light.</p>

imminteract007

Mar 3, 2008
As to your "mod" comment, I would wonder why people would block me, since I didn't actually call you a name. Seems like you should be blocked, right?

NutherT

Oct 14, 2007
You are being absolute idiots about the Reflector. It is stupid and gay sometimes, but the folks who have run the Reflector have done a really good job for the most part over the past 5 or so years. Their coverage of the Doc fiasco is the best example. They're all over it.

I back up this Reflector guy 100%. What good is a newspaper if it's just a mouthpiece for the university. If Doc gets to print his story on the front page, who else should be able to? What about the Vice President for Student Affairs? What about the Director of University Relations? What about the Student Association President? Opinion sections are for opinions, and if the Reflector got a letter from Doc, I'm sure they would value it's weight by giving it a prominent spot in the Opinion section. Hell, half the time they're looking to fill space, and a letter from Doc is a damn good space-filler.

Reflector guy makes a good point. If George W. Bush wants his opinion on the war in Iraq printed unedited and one-sided on the front of USA Today, all he should have to do is ask for it. I mean ****, the USA Today pays rent in the United States.

You guys are the biggest bunch of ***** whiners with nothing to back up your ****** opinions. Be honest. You said "the Reflector sucks" because you thought everyone would run to your side and pile on those **** at the Reflector. You were wrong. It's a very good publication all things considered. It is a good documentation of life at MSU. If you think otherwise, you're welcome to your opinion, but until you have the Journalistic credentials or decent logic to back it up, keep your mouth shut.

You guys talking about journalism is like rugbdawg talking about rebounding fundamentals.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

</p>

imminteract007

Mar 3, 2008
KurtRambis4 said:
to my points...this HAS to be ronnyatmosphere...HAS to be

</p>I don't know who that is. NutherT, thanks for that. And Kurt, thank God...thank GOD you're not a journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login