Regardless of today's result, I feel good about

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Our chances with Kentucky this coming week. Let's get the Calipari hate started early shall we?

Cuck Falapari.

Anyone know the last time GA beat UK?
Honestly I don't know but would be surprised if it had been a while.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
89 and 90 was the last time they had back to back home wins. Announcer says it just as I was hitting submit.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Regardless of what happens against Arkansas today, the Kentucky game is a must win. We should beat a fellow bubble team on our home court if we want to make the tournament. If we lose to Kentucky, we’re probably done unless we make a huge run in the SEC Tournament.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Our chances with Kentucky this coming week. Let's get the Calipari hate started early shall we?

Cuck Falapari.

Anyone know the last time GA beat UK?
Honestly I don't know but would be surprised if it had been a while.
This is a reasonable analysis considering postive changes that have been happening since the close loss @ Bamer. Am I worried 'bout today's game? Damn Skippy I am. Will a hard fought loss make me lose hope? Hell No. What I DO know is that our players and coaches are much more confident right now than me and others and that alone gives me hope for an upset.

Reactions: The Fatboy

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Kentucky had a couple of their main guys out, which hopefully will continue through Wednesday. Georgia did a good job doubling Tshiebwe in the post when he got the ball, making him kick it out. Also did a good job, at least in the first half keeping him off the boards. Good chance for a win but Kentucky will be playing desperate.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Regardless of what happens against Arkansas today, the Kentucky game is a must win. We should beat a fellow bubble.
We'll know in just a little bit how our guys can manage a game in front of 20K crazy Walmart piggies.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login