Resident devil

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Sitting here watching it rain off and on made me wonder.
Morningstar, when it rains and the sun is shining, do you really beat your wife??
I’m here waiting on the responses from the non-Jacksonians in SPS…

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Need to see if he can send a plague or something to a certain business in the delta that told us we could install cameras on their buildings only to tell us to 17 off this morning as people were on their way to install them.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
is a Sun Devil the same as a Tasmanian Devil?

Are there any Blue Devils in your immediate family?
Is there any truth to the rumor that you are the father of the Land Shark since they can actually survive out of the water?

did it hurt like hell(pun intended) when Christ smashed your head with His heel?

Was the forbidden fruit actually an apple or was it a crab-apple?

did you REALLY think Christ would accept your tempting offer of the world since you have been wrecking havoc on it for over 6000 years?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
is a Sun Devil the same as a Tasmanian Devil?

Are there any Blue Devils in your immediate family?
Is there any truth to the rumor that you are the father of the Land Shark since they can actually survive out of the water?

did it hurt like hell(pun intended) when Christ smashed your head with His heel?

Was the forbidden fruit actually an apple or was it a crab-apple?

did you REALLY think Christ would accept your tempting offer of the world since you have been wrecking havoc on it for over 6000 years?
No the sun devil and Tasmanian devil are not the same. I do not know what a blue devil even is, but it does not sound pleasant. I had nothing to with the land shark it is abomination to me just like other state fans. It did hurt. The fruit was a good old normal apple, but Eve took it of her own free will so I still do not get how I still get blamed for that. I thought it could not hurt to ask.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Also let me say and I would like it to be known sixpack wide that there is only one resident devil here, and I am glad you guys have embraced even me as part of the sixpack family.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
You have referenced living in Jackson before. Is Jackson, in fact, hell?
Technically I live in Brandon, but I will say the following. I work in South Jackson, and I love it down here from the people to the food. I think Jackson is like anywhere else it is what you make of it. I have met way more good and deserving people in South Jackson as compared to Rankin County not to offend anyone. I also am not from the area so maybe I only meet people that I want, and I am not part of any good old boy network that I hear so much about. I have more issues dealing with the people in and around Brandon, than I ever had dealing with the people of South Jackson. To steal a quote from an old friend who is now with my dad in the silver city "I do not know if I am going to heaven or hell, but I know I am going from Jackson".

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login