Resident devil

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
It is not surprising to learn that lucifer is more comfortable with the people of South Jackson than the people of Brandon.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I'm thinking locusts and infected hemorrhoids.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Who are you most excited to actually meet in person? Lane Kiffin or David Coverdale?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
It is not surprising to learn that lucifer is more comfortable with the people of South Jackson than the people of Brandon.
Because they are better people mostly in my experience, and again I am not saying all of them. I just hate the idea that there are no good people in South Jackson when there are plenty of them they just get overshadowed because you know if it bleeds it leads. Not to offend anyone I am just going off the last 10 years of being in the area and my personal experiences.

Last edited:

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
Is this Mutt the Hoople reincarnate? Lucifer done raised you from the dead, huh. Long time no see.

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
Is this Mutt the Hoople reincarnate? Lucifer done raised you from the dead, huh. Long time no see.
No, I'm not that Mutt. I'm planning on being raised from the dead going in the other direction.

No Offense Lucifer, you evil bastard.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
What is this rain you speak of?

Itā€™s looked like thunderstorms at my house two days now. Wind, thunder, lightningā€¦ no rain

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
To be honest, when you first started this devil thing I kinda shook my head expecting lots of cheese.

But you play it very well. It's fun.

It's almost like, maybe...

nevermind...
First, thank you I try to pick my spots. It normally takes folks a while to see that even though I am the devil I am actually a pretty decent guy as well.

• Haha
Reactions: She Mate Me

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
I get the irony and humorous effort to tell your followers you have their backs but since your namesake is the Father of Lies, you must know that we aren't going to believe a thing you say.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Technically I live in Brandon, but I will say the following. I work in South Jackson, and I love it down here from the people to the food. I think Jackson is like anywhere else it is what you make of it. I have met way more good and deserving people in South Jackson as compared to Rankin County not to offend anyone. I also am not from the area so maybe I only meet people that I want, and I am not part of any good old boy network that I hear so much about. I have more issues dealing with the people in and around Brandon, than I ever had dealing with the people of South Jackson. To steal a quote from an old friend who is now with my dad in the silver city "I do not know if I am going to heaven or hell, but I know I am going from Jackson".
Breaking News - The Devil is a huge fan of south Jackson.

skipperDawg

Dec 23, 2023
Need to see if he can send a plague or something to a certain business in the delta that told us we could install cameras on their buildings only to tell us to 17 off this morning as people were on their way to install them.
Could he send that same plague just a bit north east of the delta?

skipperDawg

Dec 23, 2023
No the sun devil and Tasmanian devil are not the same. I do not know what a blue devil even is, but it does not sound pleasant. I had nothing to with the land shark it is abomination to me just like other state fans. It did hurt. The fruit was a good old normal apple, but Eve took it of her own free will so I still do not get how I still get blamed for that. I thought it could not hurt to ask.
šŸ”„

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Ok six pack slugsā€¦
The resident demon has the power to resurrect us from the pits of his basement. ( notice, I did not ask for a natty, just get us out of badass and scary again)
Amen sir
I did use a lot of my mojo getting us that baseball national championship. I mean who do you think was in Kumar Rockers head? I

Reactions: skipperDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login