Rinse, Lather, Repeat- If Ole Miss ever gets a Defense they could win the

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
Anyone who says that Oxford doesn’t have an outsized portion of beautiful women is in denial. The women there are often petite, somewhat submissive, delicate creatures.

Sadly, the Oxford men are often petite, somewhat submissive, delicate creatures.
Women are mostly the same wherever you go. Lots of frat boys are ****. I don’t care about any of that because NIL and creative coaching rules the day and for once we’re in the black on both of those. Anyone shitting on Pete Golding and ignored the difference I our d year over year.

HomeBoyDawg

Oct 22, 2013
Exactly. Just like they’ve far surpassed us every time a message board doomsdayer proclaims that we’ve been left behind because of a bad season. I mean in the lifetime of the kids on the current teams we are 14-11 against them. They did win a National rice poll back before integration. Perhaps that’s what stuck in your mind, and theirs…
The Office Thank You GIF

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
If Oxford is a s**thole city, what does that make Starkville? Starkville has come a long way, but it has a lot farther to go to catch up to Oxford.

I was there 2 weeks ago for a soccer tournament, and I was surprised how much it’s grown over the past 10-15 years. To say it’s not a great MS town is just sour grapes.
If Oxford is a s**thole city, what does that make Starkville? Starkville has come a long way, but it has a lot farther to go to catch up to Oxford.

starkville is a country town in the middle of farm country.

oxford, up until a couple of years ago had drive thru windows for their beer (the Brittany store on west jackson Ave), more liquor stores per capita than any other city in the state. A drunk frat boy killed a campus police office to get out of a DUI.

their campus suxars. The grove is overrated, and if I hear glen waddle say “first down oleee miss’ one more time, I will vomit. Oxford only got remotely better when they expanded jackson ave. but it is a pretentious town where the people there think a corner book store is the beacon of the city. As I said, faulkner drank himself to death to escape it. If I were condemned to live there, I would too.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login