Awwhellnaw

Jun 29, 2017
Only 3? Hmm..

1. Hugh Freeze
2. Beer showers
3. “Heisman candidate” QB year after year after year

Indognito

May 27, 2016
Ole Miss: "Never have so many been so proud of so little." The Grove: chandeliers, green flies and porta-potties

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
1. Unwarranted arrogance
2. I despise bloodsucking lawyers
3. Childhood classmate, biggest bag of douche that ever existed was a diehard rebel.

bbqbully

Sep 14, 2008
1. Because they’re Ole Miss
2. Because they’re Ole Miss
3. Because they’re Ole Miss

ColoradoDawg

Sep 3, 2016
1. Intentionally injuring Nick Fitzgerald...tells you everything you need to know about their trash program and their integrity

2. They are cheaters. Dirty rotten cheaters and they cry when they get caught. We all know those hookers weren't for Hugh Freeze, maybe some were, but they were for recruits. Fake Jesus freak buying hookers for kids. Shame on him and shame on Ole Miss.

2. Pick a 17ing name already. Sorry the mascot they like was racist and stupid, although it completely makes since why their fan base likes it so much. Are you Bears, Sharks, Rebels? I have an idea for a mascot, how about a piece of trash.

That's all, Hail State!

SauronWasFramed

Jun 14, 2021
Blatant cheating for years.

Intentionally injuring opponents.

Attempts to white wash their racist history.

Oxford. It’s a sh1tty town that has drive through beer pickup for their ho coeds

fraternity/sorority system that drives black balled ones to suicide.

Faulkner

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I just found another reason. SEC has an Ole Miss player carrying the new flag calling them flag changers. Ole Miss and their people are responsible for the stupid Rebel flag. It was a Bulldog responsible for changing it. Ole Miss was drug kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
OM Eli rain game, **** went down in the OM student section, my brother got spit on and my future ex wife made a ***** eat a knuckle sandwich

All of my OM friends are the same. I dislike them equally as much….for every reason already named

I had an ex boss “Big OM cigar dick”…go to the bathroom, rip a line, yell at kids, type loser…..I 17ed a chick all over his desk one time and made chick finish me in his trash can …felt good, literally

gwadSIG

Aug 30, 2017
An ability to celebrate 2nd place like no other. See confederate soldier statue and western division champs banner.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Richard Cross is alright with me. The other two I can get behind hating.

17 Cross. He is as much of a **** stirrer as any of em. He just does it with a pompous smirk on his face and tries to pass it off as all in good fun.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
For me it’s just the arrogance of the fans/alumni.

I grew up in Florida where most casual fans get ole miss and state confused. But ole miss fans seem to think they are Norte dame when it comes to popularity and notoriety. It’s the most mind boggling thing I’ve ever seen.

13thEagle

Feb 1, 2016
My dad told me”you can go to college anywhere you want. But if you don’t go to ole miss, I’ll pay for it”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login