Rosey saying we have moved on from Briles

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
OK. I'm in negotiations to be the OC But I have demanded the following:

1. We send everyone in motion like the Canada guys do every play. How inventive!
2. We run the GD football each time Extreme makes a troll post.
3. We throw a bomb every other down so that we have a better yardage per attempt average to get rid of the Noodle Arm designation no matter if we have an increase in INTs.
4. We make our linemen practice in sand and 20 lbs leg weights
5. Our QBs have to walk around with 25 lbs dumbbells everyday to get rid of them Noodle Arms
6 We have our WRs relearn the advantages of bare hands and stickem to get rid of drops and also teach routes to go beyond the 1st down marker every play
7. We make all our RBs work under new RB Coach Boobie's tutelage every day
8. During the game we have an iPad online to the SixPack each game for play designations and suggestion {everyone runs out of good ideas}
9. We demand Beth Mowins do PBP every television broadest so that everyone listens to HailState audio broadcasts
10. We have someone monitoring the portal 24/7 for that better replacement QB.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lotta people with sources on 247 gonna have some explaining to do
They have none. About clicks and feeding frenzy. Never seen this for a coordinator hire mostly because our hc hire was quick and his career hinges on making a very good offensive hire. The names that were floated over there were pretty meh.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Would bet dread head embarrassment writer got his info from Cohen. Wish that embarrassment of a writer would follow Cohen.

Reactions: trob115

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
They have none. About clicks and feeding frenzy. Never seen this for a coordinator hire mostly because our hc hire was quick and his career hinges on making a very good offensive hire. The names that were floated over there were pretty meh.
Just meh? You must not have seen the ones last night...

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
A friend has a theory that Football Korn is floating names like Mike Bobo so we will be relieved when it’s underwhelming but not Mike Bobo.
I just wanted to make it clear I upvoted you for "Football Korn" and not the Bobo take. I know nothing about the bobo, but I do know Football Korn made me LOL out loud.

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Just a thought here but were we ever really after Briles?

According to rumors, he reached out to State (not other way around). We offered him $2mil. Blah Blah Blah, he stays at UPig with a big raise. It makes me wonder. Were all of the rumors, our interest, the offer all made up by Briles and Sexton to get the raise? Were those 2 the "sources" or was there really a bidding war for a OC that many/most UPig fans were hoping we'd take.

Reactions: drumrcraig

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
Anyone got some hot pics of AOC? I think she’s pretty hot if she’d cut the vocal cord. I almost said to zip her lips. But that hole still has some use….. either one

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
aoc 1.png

If I had never heard her speak, I would have enjoyed her dance video much more.

We need ClintonInHelen to weigh in AFTER watching the video and AFTER hearing her talk about global economic issues. It's quite the conundrum.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This Thread's Title is Like Luftwaffe , The STATE screw job in 1941 (worse than Pearl Harbor if History had its facts straight) and Barbarosa X 10000..

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Lot of hot chicks usually have **** for brains. Great to look at but the minute they speak damn not much there.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login