Rosie says....

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
He's hearing rumors of garbage human beings tampering with some of our players before they have even had a chance to have a funeral for their coach. If this is going on it is despicable. Seriously.

If your coach is doing this while our coaches are trying to process this and mourn losing their leader and dear friend then you are a garbage human.

There will LITERALLY be thousands of players that hit the portal. You do not have to have that one or two players from MSU.

I understand college football is a huge business, but come on. There is a line and that's over it.

mo7888

Oct 18, 2017
Rosie needs to name names.
I don't doubt that is COULD be happening but, at the same time this could just be Rosie trying to make himself look like a tough guy saving us by riding in on a white horse and scaring this 'fictitious' bad coach away...

Thumbs Down

Sep 29, 2022
That guy - Steve Roberson is a legend and we don’t appreciate him nearly enough.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That is why the process has to continue. There is no time for whining and crying. CML would say the same thing. Next 17n man up. Let's go. Don't waste time and lose half your class

Reactions: ThreeDawgNight

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
What i'm most surprised about is that some of you are surprised.

I guarantee you when he was lying in UMC Sunday afternoon with no one knowing his exact condition, coaches, or more likely boosters, where contacting our players.

It's big time college football and it's a dirty, dirty game.

Last edited:

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
He's hearing rumors of garbage human beings tampering with some of our players before they have even had a chance to have a funeral for their coach. If this is going on it is despicable. Seriously.

If your coach is doing this while our coaches are trying to process this and mourn losing their leader and dear friend then you are a garbage human.

There will LITERALLY be thousands of players that hit the portal. You do not have to have that one or two players from MSU.

I understand college football is a huge business, but come on. There is a line and that's over it.
You know him well enough if he’s able to confirm he’ll out the bastards.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login