Rumor on Kiffin

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
There is a difference in being respectful and being fake. Don’t come here and say the name calling and all the immature rival **** is ridiculous and then go back to 247 and act like the poster you claim to not like on here

What exactly have I said that fake? I mean I have obviously offended you in some way, so please enlighten me. I told you I’d attempt to defend anything I’ve said on there, so air it out since it’s so egregious

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
You are a Bear on a Miss State message board. I am sure you expect a certain degree of abuse.

I actually enjoy the back and forth abuse. Hell it’s why I’m here. That’s not what this was. This was 3-4 posters that have Ole Miss complexes and don’t like me being here implying I’m somehow something other than what I’ve ever claimed to be on here. It’s not like I’m hiding behind anything, my username is fairly transparent, lol

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I know that little rant Saban went on was kinda odd to me. I mean I guess I agree but not many coaches other than Saban could do that without catching hell. It was solely directed at the fans.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Saban did not look like a man that needed to be coaching major college football for 5 more years Saturday afternoon.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
I actually enjoy the back and forth abuse.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
It’s nothing egregious. Just the same old spirit/genes page like nonsense that is just goofy as hell. To be fair it was awhile back when I saw it on there and just happened to stumble across some of your posts and just laughed.

You come here and do a good job of seeming pretty level headed, the posts I had read over there you sounded just like the rest of those clowns over there while discussing MSU. If that is how you feel great, but don't try and play like you are one way on here and another on there. Just be who you are.

You really are starting to become really rebel bruiser like

Last edited:

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Ole Miss complex? That is hilarious. Go through my posts and find where I really discuss Ole Miss much at all. On here or 247. Hell I spend more time on 2147 calling out our own dumbass fans to be worried about Ole Miss

Ernest T

Dec 15, 2020
Ole Miss buddy says all their message board people are about to jump off the roof because kiffen has a new contract on his desk and hasn’t signed it yet

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
He signed his one year extension this year on Jan 2. Knowing the 4 year max contract that the state of Mississippi has I seriously doubt they can extend his contract until Jan 2, 2022. He is still under contract thru 2025 ya know.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Was it weird to anyone else how happy, or not beet-red faced, during the game he was? He was even smiling and happy afterwards. Very fishy!

patdog

May 28, 2007
If a top tier school identifies their target, money will not be an option. Florida, or Oklahoma, isn't looking for a bargain coach, they're looking for a coach that will win a national championship. And they won't be outbid by a 2nd tier program to get him.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They can extend his contract at any time. Only limit is the new contract can't go for more than 4 years. If he signed it today, it could go through 12/2/25. If it's true that he has an extension on his desk, it wouldn't be there today if he couldn't sign it for another month.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
It’s nothing egregious. Just the same old spirit/genes page like nonsense that is just goofy as hell. To be fair it was awhile back when I saw it on there and just happened to stumble across some of your posts and just laughed.

You come here and do a good job of seeming pretty level headed, the posts I had read over there you sounded just like the rest of those clowns over there while discussing MSU. If that is how you feel great, but don't try and play like you are one way on here and another on there. Just be who you are.

You really are starting to become really rebel bruiser like

So, in other words, I'm an Ole Miss fan and you don't like it? Cool, got it.

The fact that you think that someone is on this board "seeming pretty level headed" for as long as I've been on this board may say more about you than it does about me...

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Nope. No problem with ole miss fans. Hell I don’t have a problem with you. Doesn’t mean I wont call you out of I feel you are coming off kind of fake at times.

For instance of I were to go to “inside the rebels” and claim the name calling and goofy **** some of the state fans say we’re embarrassing and the. Come here and refer to ole miss as old piss I would expect to be called out.

oxfordrebel22

Oct 31, 2013
Nope. No problem with ole miss fans. Hell I don’t have a problem with you. Doesn’t mean I wont call you out of I feel you are coming off kind of fake at times.

For instance of I were to go to “inside the rebels” and claim the name calling and goofy **** some of the state fans say we’re embarrassing and the. Come here and refer to ole miss as old piss I would expect to be called out.

I considered not even responding because I’m tired of filling the board with this nonsense, but again, for the 3rd time, what are you talking about? What have I said that you feel somehow makes my presence here fake? I’m genuinely curious. And I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong, or when I said one thing or did another. But I’m not yet aware of when that happened?

So far all you’ve said is some very generic nonsense, which honestly amounts to “you’re an Ole Miss fan who doesn’t always say nice things about MSU”. Of that, I’m guilty. But I’ll make a bet with you - if you can find any time in the last 3 years on an Ole Miss message board where I’ve referred to MSU in an elementary or goofy *** name, I’ll make a donation to any charity of your choice. I don’t actually care what you think of me, I just want to prove to you that the argument you’re trying to make is a creatiom of your own mind. The only caveat I’ll put on it is it has to be presented in full context. But I’ll guarandamntee you that I haven’t called MSU whatever the equivalent of “Ole Piss” is.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Ok you win. I’m not going to dig through three years of your posts on the spirit.

I mentioned I was using the name calling as an example, never said you actually did that. I do not remember what the post were that I saw and what you said, but it just came across at the time the exact opposite of how you betray yourself on here which I thought was funny. You know, kind of bruiserlike until he finally went full speed ahead with his schtick.

Last edited:

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
And why are people so quick to want to "ban" folks? Reading a post isn't going to danger your life. Calm the 17 down.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login