Rumors are encouraged right? Is the Arnett hire legit?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
There may not be a coach less relatable to high school kids than Joe Judge. He’s a NFL lifer.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
In the history of dumb articles, that may take the cake.
Yep. I'm no AD but I'd assume once a contract is signed, then no new AD can abolish that unless they want to fire a coach day 1. Judge would be welcomed as OC, would take him for that and would be a splash hire that I think we are capable of at this juncture all things considered.

Reactions: Bullldawg78

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Yep. I'm no AD but I'd assume once a contract is signed, then no new AD can abolish that unless they want to fire a coach day 1. Judge would be welcomed as OC, would take him for that and would be a splash hire that I think we are capable of at this juncture all things considered.
Exactly... I was about to take issue with that satement. "But the move was made by interim athletic director Bracky Brett, meaning if the Bulldogs decide on a new AD, Arnett’s position as head coach could in question."

• Haha
Reactions: ThreeDawgNight

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
In the history of dumb articles, that may take the cake.

When you say nothing, you can never be wrong. Some dude asked Judge if he’d take our job if Arnett hadn’t, and he said yes because of course he would. Rest of the article is purely baseless speculation. Amazing the **** that actually gets published these days.

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
lame page GIF

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Speaking of that 2020 coach search.....

maybe I'm taking Charlie Winfields story too literal. However the story is they went to key west in hopes of interviewing Coach Leach? I'm amazed it was that informal and such a Hail Mary. Or maybe they had heard from Coach Leach or his agent prior and showed up without a pre-arranged interview date??

But nobody has said Coach Leach had reached out prior.... , leads me to believe we had zero candidates at that point and thank goodness for Mike Leach.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
Speaking of that 2020 coach search.....

maybe I'm taking Charlie Winfields story too literal. However the story is they went to key west in hopes of interviewing Coach Leach? I'm amazed it was that informal and such a Hail Mary. Or maybe they had heard from Coach Leach or his agent prior and showed up without a pre-arranged interview date??

But nobody has said Coach Leach had reached out prior.... , leads me to believe we had zero candidates at that point and thank goodness for Mike Leach.
They were talking to his agent, but none of them could get him on his phone. He was out on a boat all day fishing.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
As an OC? He’s never called a play. Ever. And in no way shape or form is associated with the air raid. Harrrrrrd pass

Reactions: PBRME

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I can beat it. I heard some writer on Twitter was very upset with Cameron in Avatar 2. She was unhappy that all the actors wore blue face in the movie. No joke. Guess she didn't think they'd employed enough 9 foot tall blue aliens.
You mean the article where they said avatar two was racist for using white people to play 10’ tall blue aliens?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Judge has been a special teams coach his whole career outside of his disastrous head coaching job. That would be a terrible OC hire.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I can beat it. I heard some writer on Twitter was very upset with Cameron in Avatar 2. She was unhappy that all the actors wore blue face in the movie. No joke. Guess she didn't think they'd employed enough 9 foot tall blue aliens.
I saw that, it was a "Native American Social Media Influencer Advocate" that had her knickers in a knot. She is "co-chair of 'Indegenous Pride LA' " and she said he was racist because he went to South America, interviewed some native tribe there, changed their color to blue, and made the film w/ mostly white actors and crew. I assume it was racist because she thought the "actors" should have been brown instead of blue............

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Judge has been a special teams coach his whole career outside of his disastrous head coaching job. That would be a terrible OC hire.
Yea, that was a drinkin' and no thinkin' comment on my part. Didn't know Judge had those limitations. We can do better than a NFL QB / WR coach as our OC.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I saw that, it was a "Native American Social Media Influencer Advocate" that had her knickers in a knot. She is "co-chair of "Indegenous Pride LA" and she said he was racist because he went to South America, interviewed some native tribe there, changed their color to blue, and made the film w/ mostly white actors and crew. I assume it was racist because she thought the "actors" should have been brown instead of blue............
Yep and if the victims are "white" it eliminates outrage needed to promote wokeness.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login