Rutgers... Any fun recommendations?

BostonNit

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2003
1,149
2,243
113
Heading to the game next week. I imagine it'll be more than 50% PSU fans. Lol

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of must-see or must-do things on or near campus?

Also, any recommendations for lodging, areas to avoid, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,744
21,460
113
Going next week also. New Brunswick has some nice bars and restaurants, but nothing near the stadium (which is neighboing Piscataway).

Old Man Rafferty's
Old Queens
Harvest Moon

come to mind.
 

BostonNit

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2003
1,149
2,243
113
Going next week also. New Brunswick has some nice bars and restaurants, but nothing near the stadium (which is neighboing Piscataway).

Old Man Rafferty's
Old Queens
Harvest Moon

come to mind.
You tailgating? Would be nice to connect with some folks from here.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,476
37,657
113
You ever go to Grandma's (formerly Jeannie's Weenies?) on 22? I guess that's Branchburg. Best pork roll egg and cheese sandwich in Jersey.

Never been there, but I’ll keep it in mind. Thanks for the recommendation.
 

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Heading to the game next week. I imagine it'll be more than 50% PSU fans. Lol

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of must-see or must-do things on or near campus?

Also, any recommendations for lodging, areas to avoid, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
If you want of barrel fun at Rutgres…..
We’re this outfit
1668183048997.png
 

Psu00

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
1,549
2,267
113
Heading to the game next week. I imagine it'll be more than 50% PSU fans. Lol

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of must-see or must-do things on or near campus?

Also, any recommendations for lodging, areas to avoid, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Recommendations for heading to New Jersey and Rutgres? I’m going to say a tetanus shot and tongs. Lots of tongs. ;)
 

psu31trap

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,348
1,276
113
Going next week also. New Brunswick has some nice bars and restaurants, but nothing near the stadium (which is neighboing Piscataway).

Old Man Rafferty's
Old Queens
Harvest Moon

come to mind.
Stuff Yer Face (Casual) New Brunswick
Steakhouse 85 (Fancy) New Brunswick
Jose Tejas (casual) Woodbridge-6 miles away
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,476
37,657
113
I was born in New Jersey. I have always been grateful to my parents for moving out of there when I was very young.

I started at PSU out of NEW. JERSEY. o_O . Then my parents relocated to the Philly suburbs in the summer before my junior year. 32 years later, they’re still there. 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitt1300

MacNit

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,319
2,259
113
Heading to the game next week. I imagine it'll be more than 50% PSU fans. Lol

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of must-see or must-do things on or near campus?

Also, any recommendations for lodging, areas to avoid, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Ask the residents if they are willing to take Philly.
 

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,206
3,765
113
Heading to the game next week. I imagine it'll be more than 50% PSU fans. Lol

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of must-see or must-do things on or near campus?

Also, any recommendations for lodging, areas to avoid, etc.?

Thanks in advance.
Go on the Rutgers board and ask for suggestions. They’ll call you a scumbag child molester, and tell you to Fu@k off. And those are the nice cooperative ones.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here