Saban trying to cure those Third and Grantham blues...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Jumbo Package: Saban to hire Todd Grantham #RollTide #Bama https://t.co/jyGD8t5KMR— Roll ‘Bama Roll (@rollbamaroll) February 25, 2022

FISHDAWG

Dec 27, 2009
He should do well there .... getting along with Saban can't be to much more difficult than getting along with Mullen but when personalities are to be considered you just never really know

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
We should have hired him when Mullen left, to continue that train. If it went south after 2018, oh well, fire him and THEN we could have gotten Leach or whoever, in order to fulfill Cohen's wishes of becoming a passing team.

I never thought Grantham was that bad, I think dude just burnt out at Florida, tired of doing the same job for a decade. He probably would have been re-energized being a head coach.

17thebears

Dec 6, 2010
Convenient for the family now that his son, Corbin, is playing baseball at Shelton State CC in Tuscaloosa

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I think Saban would make an excellent boss. Except on the sidelines when you are a checked out screwup like Lane Kiffin. He communicates his expectations clearly and doesn't micromanage. That's all I have ever asked.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login