Saints fans

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Is Hill worth $95 mil? Does his production equal that kind of pay? I ask out of ignorance. I don't keep up with the NFL much, just heard it on tonight's broadcast.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
He is a specialty type player which also means not every down. I would say no. Supposedly they gave him this new contract because it lowered the Saints cap hit. I think they need to find a good QB somehow. Trade for Gardner and try him or go draft ....idk. Hill works great for a change of pace but to win you still need a real QB

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Also, Saints fans... when did the Saints add piss yellow to their color scheme?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Thats piss yellow for you? You might wanna go have a glass of water.

Ha! You’re right. I meant to say unhealthy piss yellow. It doesn’t even match their helmets. Has it been that way long? Maybe I just haven’t seen them on TV in a while.

CagerMania

Feb 27, 2008
The darker “old gold” was the original color. Lightened around the turn of the century (man we’re getting old). The color rush is also sort of a throw back and so it also brings that old, darker gold back (but they didn’t change the helmet color which is why the helmets don’t match the gold stripes). I like the old gold better cause that’s what 9 year old me adored.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The darker “old gold” was the original color. Lightened around the turn of the century (man we’re getting old). The color rush is also sort of a throw back and so it also brings that old, darker gold back (but they didn’t change the helmet color which is why the helmets don’t match the gold stripes). I like the old gold better cause that’s what 9 year old me adored.

We are getting old. That makes sense. They should make the helmets match. That would be a much better look overall.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Hey Aints. Enjoy that 90 million dollar quarterback! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should probably understand the contract before commenting on it. He will not come close to 90 million. 22.5 million is the guaranteed, and I'll be surprised if he makes more than that. The 90 million is only if he's the starter 70% of the time the next 4 years.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
For you youngsters that #74 is Merlin Olsen aka Father Murphy aka Jonathan Garvey. He was a bad dude at DT for the Rams for years, 1 of the "Fearsome Foursome" of Rosey Grier, Deacon Jones, and Lamar Lundy. QB is Billy Kilmer, not sure about #89. Watching them in those years on Sundays and MSU on Saturdays was absolute torture most of the time. Saw my first Saints game at the old Tulane Stadium early 70's

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login