Saints release Abram today

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
To be honest I’m not sure he was ever great in coverage in the NFL. And his ultra aggressive style arguably caused many of his injury issues.

He was a good player for us but just hasn’t really translated to the league yet. And maybe it won’t.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
To be honest I’m not sure he was ever great in coverage in the NFL. And his ultra aggressive style arguably caused many of his injury issues.

He was a good player for us but just hasn’t really translated to the league yet. And maybe it won’t.
add to this that Gruden drafted him and told to play balls out and that is what he did and injured himself almost immediately.

this was his first shoulder injury, and another one to follow this the following year, and in between a knee injury

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Isn’t he the player who got a targeting penalty in the spring game and Mullen was so pissed he just ended the game early?

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Isn’t he the player who got a targeting penalty in the spring game and Mullen was so pissed he just ended the game early?
Yep. He brought the heat 100% of the time. That hit wasn’t targeting, just too violent to be putting on a teammate during a spring game.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Coverage is why he was let go at every stop.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
punishing tackler for the run, lighting fast, but a bit of a liability for the pass. Glad he got $18M at signing and his initial 1st round 4 year contract. Hope he has invested it wisely.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
punishing tackler for the run, lighting fast, but a bit of a liability for the pass. Glad he got $18M at signing and his initial 1st round 4 year contract. Hope he has invested it wisely.

Truth is, if these guys would just have it direct deposited to a checking account and then have half of it moved to a safe deposit box in the form of cash, that would be a better investment than 90% of them end up making.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login