Sam Williams

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Don't ya just hate he got arrested again ? It's terrible to see TSUN ex players struggling in the NFL

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Don't ya just hate he got arrested again ? It's terrible to see TSUN ex players struggling in the NFL
So to make sure that I have the story straight... he was driving 26 MPH over the speed limit while high without a license plate, and he had additional weed plus an unregistered firearm in the car?

Does OM have a mandatory course for student athletes that teaches stupid?

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
I woke up sometime during the night, tv was on the nfl network, the Washington Red…watever they are were playing I forget. But what got my attention was I heard them say from Ole Miss trying to make a name in the preseason, but not that way or something. I looked up and the d-lineman was tackling Jake Fromm as he went out of bounds for a 15 yard penalty. I thought, yep, he’s from ole miss…..and went back to sleep.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
There is a difference between complaining about that kind of stuff and taking pleasure in someone who potentially is destroying their life.
There is a difference between complaining about the stuff I wanna complain about and other people complaining about stuff I don't like

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
So to make sure that I have the story straight... he was driving 26 MPH over the speed limit while high without a license plate, and he had additional weed plus an unregistered firearm in the car?

That is the Robert Kimcheechee Class for People Who Want to Smoke Rocks and Break Other People's Stuff Too.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010

Dang, that sounds like a normal Saturday night for most people.***

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Because those 5 presidents are part of the establishment.

Their crimes and corruption are covered up.
🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, cause the Clintons were never investigated for anything. All time masterminds apparently!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login