San Francisco / Philly Game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Another 49er Defensive penalty!

I'm not talking about a conspiracy theory I'm just talking about the fact that they can only see one color jersey when they're throwing flags Philadelphia already won the game when the SF quarterback went out.

I'm talking about how some penalties could go either way and not be called. I
I'm not talking about the late hit . I don't care for the facemask because you were being held or blocked into the punter.

I've never liked the rules expert in the booth. Just my own preferences.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Another 49er Defensive penalty!

I'm talking about a conspiracy theory I'm just talking about the fact that they can only see one color jersey when they're throwing flags Philadelphia already won the game when the SF quarterback went out.

I'm talking about how some penalties could go either way and not be called. I
I'm not talking about the late . I don't care for the facemask because you were being held or blocked into the punter.

I've never liked the rules expert in the booth. Just my own preferences.
The game was over when Purdy got hurt. Everything else is just pointless.

Old Dawg

Jan 7, 2020
I'm sure I'll get roasted, with all due respect for Fletch and Slay, but I thought the officials let this get out of hand. Several Philly players I thought played dirty all game. The 49er punching at the ball was bad. The penalty on the punt was terrible. Guy was held, then pushed into the kicker. I'll admit holding can be called on every play. I M O.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm sure I'll get roasted, with all due respect for Fletch and Slay, but I thought the officials let this get out of hand. Several Philly players I thought played dirty all game. The 49er punching at the ball was bad. The penalty on the punt was terrible. Guy was held, then pushed into the kicker. I'll admit holding can be called on every play. I M O.
futurama agree GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login