Sanderson Farms Championship

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
begins in Jackson on Thursday. I saw Rickie Fowler and Matt Kuchar are in this year's field. I'm possibly going to watch on Friday. I'm a casual golf watcher so are there any other names I need to pay attention to? Does anyone know who is the favorite to win?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I think Sanderson is getting out. I don't know if they have a replacement when they do. Might want to get out and enjoy it.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I usually go to the Sanderson every year, but this year, a bed ridden father and a mother who has dementia, is too big an obstacle to overcome.

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
begins in Jackson on Thursday. I saw Rickie Fowler and Matt Kuchar are in this year's field. I'm possibly going to watch on Friday. I'm a casual golf watcher so are there any other names I need to pay attention to? Does anyone know who is the favorite to win?
I have no idea who is favored, but other names I recognize. Zach Johnson (2x Masters Champ, I believe), Brandt Snedeker, Charley Hoffman, and Wilson Furr (because he a local JA product).

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
I usually go for one day per year, planning to go Friday. Heads up for any veterans, you can get up to 4 free tickets for family on the tournament website, and it includes access to a hospitality tent next to a green that has seating and free food / soft drinks. Cannot beat that deal.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login