Sankey speaks on the shove.

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
bill murray GIF

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I think Smart was totally focused on the game and totally pissed at his defensive coach and players. I really believe he would have pushed ANYONE who was in Van Buren's spot at that time. That being said, there should have been a 15 yard penalty on him for the play but there wasn't. He's reached out to Lebby and Van Buren and if they say let's move on......let's move on.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't think it will completely go away. He pushed a football player from the other team. He made contact. I have a feeling they are pushing it off until after the Texas game.

Reactions: 17itdawg

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't think it will completely go away. He pushed a football player from the other team. He made contact. I have a feeling they are pushing it off until after the Texas game.
It's over same statement they issued when the Bama basketball coach shoved a Missouri player. They didn't do anything then and they won't do anything now.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008
I think Smart was totally focused on the game and totally pissed at his defensive coach and players. I really believe he would have pushed ANYONE who was in Van Buren's spot at that time. That being said, there should have been a 15 yard penalty on him for the play but there wasn't. He's reached out to Lebby and Van Buren and if they say let's move on......let's move on.
I wish MVB would’ve pushed him back and then a chaos ensued. That wouldve forced the SEC to take action.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
I agree. He gets fired up. i can’t say i wouldnt lose my **** if i coached one of these huge programs. Or YMCA ball…..

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Again, the only reason this isn't a huge deal is MVB didn't react. A LOT of players would have. Kirby needs a game off to think about that.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
What was the reason he even gave for doing it? I can’t think of a single good one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login