Sark Staying at Texas

patdog

May 28, 2007
No sh*t. I could have told them that the day Saban retired.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Most of my Bama peeps want DeBouer or however you spell it.

I would want someone with a longer track record, but hey, I'm all in to watch the experiment.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Most of my Bama peeps want DeBouer or however you spell it.

I would want someone with a longer track record, but hey, I'm all in to watch the experiment.
Definitely want someone with a longer track record if I’m a Bama fan. He’s won big a much lower levels and then with the best QB in the country. He’s not going to get very many many Pennixes in his career though.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Definitely want someone with a longer track record if I’m a Bama fan. He’s won big a much lower levels and then with the best QB in the country. He’s not going to get very many many Pennixes in his career though.

Yeah, I think they're going to extremely disappointed with their QB play next year. If DeBoer was smart he'd leave while the getting is good.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Like he would not be able to draw talent at Bama ? No sir....he would be more talented across the board. Edited to add Penix was an 85 out of high school and an 87 when he transferred

Last edited:

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
My theory is that he would have already been hired if he wasn't so damn immature. There are only a couple of schools around with a fanbase who would love the fact that their coach trolls student athletes and their parents on twitter like a 20 year old idiot, and Bama isn't one of them.
Yeah, I think you’re right. Lane’s Twitter use is occasionally funny but most of the time pretty dumb. He is no doubt a good coach and I definitely want someone to take him from Ole Miss, but the fact is Bama does not have to deal with his ****. They can get a great coach that will be professional.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login