Saturday Degenerate Thread - Not a day for rookies

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
We’ve got bowl games all day, MSU basketball at 2pm and, oh by the way, a full day of NFL including Mia / Buf tonight in a blizzard.

what we looking at? MSU is favored by 17 today against Nichols. Jan’s mentioned JSU caused us to change our defense for the first time all year. I wonder if we’ve put somethings on film now which will lead to some higher scoring games. Richard Williams mentioned he had never seen a team defend the way MSU does the other day. Guess we’ll see if we can make some adjustments. That said - the JSU game still went under. So, proceed with caution.

I’m probably laying the points with Buffalo tonight. Give me the over in today’s IND / MIN game too. If you’re looking for props all things Dalvin Cook and Michael Pittman are good starts.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Oregon State -7.5.

I unfortunately bet it at -10.5 a week ago because I thought it was going to move more towards Oregon State but it went the other way which scares me but I’m still confident. Oregon state was a pretty good team this year and Florida has a lot of problems to say the least

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
We’ve got bowl games all day, MSU basketball at 2pm and, oh by the way, a full day of NFL including Mia / Buf tonight in a blizzard.

what we looking at? MSU is favored by 17 today against Nichols. Jan’s mentioned JSU caused us to change our defense for the first time all year. I wonder if we’ve put somethings on film now which will lead to some higher scoring games. Richard Williams mentioned he had never seen a team defend the way MSU does the other day. Guess we’ll see if we can make some adjustments. That said - the JSU game still went under. So, proceed with caution.

I’m probably laying the points with Buffalo tonight. Give me the over in today’s IND / MIN game too. If you’re looking for props all things Dalvin Cook and Michael Pittman are good starts.

Tua doesn't play well in cold weather and being from Hawaii, going to college in central Alabama, and playing pro in Miami means he's never really had to except for the occasional road game. Don't know if Buffalo will have snow tonight, but it's not all that cold - low to mid 30s right now.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Oregon State -7.5.

I unfortunately bet it at -10.5 a week ago because I thought it was going to move more towards Oregon State but it went the other way which scares me but I’m still confident. Oregon state was a pretty good team this year and Florida has a lot of problems to say the least
Florida is even more dysfunctional than I thought.

Dawg1969

Aug 22, 2012
A lot of you seemed to not know tv sports schedule. My go to is to google, tv sports, go to sportsgamestoday.com and put that in your favorites. It's pretty comprehensive as to what sports are on tv, when and where. Just remember times are ET zone and you may have to go to SEC network tv schedule as SEC network is left out of listings sometimes. Hope this helps. It's easier to read than most tv schedules in my opinion.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login