Saturday game thread

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
LSU is up early. Stephens got hit hard; only lasted two. I am watching this one on TV, couldn’t go today, and I am very surprised that Lemonis is still in the game. He is riding the home plate ump about balls and strikes. He needs to. We can’t get a strike call.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Night and day difference from last night. And yes that home plate umpire is God awful

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Bryce inching us closer there! I suggest we keep this lineup moving forward. More pop w Cupp sitting. His glove is great but we need more pop.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Jump is out. We hit him for four runs. That was the worst outing he had. It was good to see us hit a crafty lefty, our Krytonite. 9-4, bottom of the fifth.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Fire Cheesbrough! That’s 2 bigtime mistakes today
I don’t know about firing him… but I don’t like sending Larry there. You got your best hitter coming up with 2 guys in scoring position. If it’s the bottom of the order I understand taking the chance but can’t take the RBI chance away from Jordon

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Fire Cheesbrough! That’s 2 bigtime mistakes today
We weren’t even running??? wtf???

I sat there and froze my balls off watching our 1B high school assistant lose that game for us against Air Force. Now, Cheese has taken over. WTF.

that horseshit walk on the 2 run homer is looming large now. Hopefully we keep the bats hot.

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
We weren’t even running??? wtf???

I sat there and froze my balls off watching our 1B high school assistant lose that game for us against Air Force. Now, Cheese has taken over. WTF.

that horseshit walk on the 2 run homer is looming large now. Hopefully we keep the bats hot.
BIG time. That walk was such BS

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login