Saturday game thread

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
sassy cheeseburger GIF

Boo this man!

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
the blown walk before their homer and then 2 massive baserunning blunders by Cheese lost us this game. It’s encouraging to see that we’re as good as LSU, but I’m not convinced they are worthy of their ranking yet.
100% I believe this team is progressing. Todays lineup needs to stick. And find a way to get Nolan Stevens involved no matter what. The 11 walks and the baserunning did us in but still proud of the fight

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I don’t like moral victories, but this team showed heart to fight back from 9-1. They can pitch. They play defense, much better. They are scrappy hitters. I would go to war with these guys. I like the freshmen.

This is controversial to some of you, but we are turning the corner from the last two years. We still have a way to go to be State baseball.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
100% I believe this team is progressing. Todays lineup needs to stick. And find a way to get Nolan Stevens involved no matter what. The 11 walks and the baserunning did us in but still proud of the fight
If nothing else we should take some time. I hate losing to LSU. But the fact we were down nine to one and almost came back and tied the game has to count for something. ETA-I am tired of not winning those games because of dumb mistakes like running the basez

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
People never learn to withhold reservations in the early games. Let them work together and gel.

Hopefully we don’t lose any more pitching (and get Dohm back) and fix some baserunning errors, but I like this team a lot and it’s a definite upgrade. Hopefully Stephen can shore it up some; he has the potential.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Lsu will be much better later in the year than they are now. They are still shuffling trying to get in their roles. They aren’t the number 2 team in the country right now.

if We are even an slightly above average team we should win tomorrow at home. The pitching is still very much a concern. We havent even come remotely close to a good start and we walked a ton today. Stevens bailed out the staff with his performance, rest of the guys tip toed in and out of damage, wont be able to do that all year.

if cjento is what we expected him to be when he came here, tmw he should deliver.

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I don’t like moral victories, but this team showed heart to fight back from 9-1. They can pitch. They play defense, much better. They are scrappy hitters. I would go to war with these guys. I like the freshmen.

This is controversial to some of you, but we are turning the corner from the last two years. We still have a way to go to be State baseball.
Showed heart.. come On….. sounds like something you’d say to a little league team.

pitching is a huge concern. Neither started as made it past the 4th, and we walked a ton todsy and gave up 9 runs. They can pitch seriously can’t be said after these two games.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Showed heart.. come On….. sounds like something you’d say to a little league team.

pitching is a huge concern. Neither started as made it past the 4th, and we walked a ton todsy and gave up 9 runs. They can pitch seriously can’t be said after these two games.
Khai Stephen throws SEC Batting Practice pitches, no movement and down the center of the plate. Siary is a guy that you put in when you are up 10 runs or down 10 runs or playing a midweek game vs UNA.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login