Saturday vs. Auburn Sold Out

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
According to the basketball Facebook page. Hopefully can take care of FL then Saturday should be rocking.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Some of that will be an Auburn contingent I’m sure. They brought a bunch of people two years ago. But should be a packed house similar to the Bama game.

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
I’m expecting several hundred Auburn fans at least. This is about the cheapest ticket for them to see their team. And it’s a reasonable drive from Birmingham. They easily outnumbered Vandy fans in Nashville a few weeks ago.

Get your unused tickets in the hands of State fans.

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
Vandy was sold out too, practically. Tried to get tickets at Msstate. There were 7 singles scattered among upper deck.

Shame, that no one was actually at the game.
They announced Vandy was a sell out; I’m sure the ice hurt turnout to some extent. It’s a shame folks in the lower level don’t know how to sell tickets. The students have been very good and the upper deck has been good.

1705957060955.jpeg
Not sure about “no one was actually at the game”.

Last edited:
Reactions: ll Martain ll

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Vandy was sold out too, practically. Tried to get tickets at Msstate. There were 7 singles scattered among upper deck.

Sounds like next time you buy a single and sit where you want to then, just a thought. Another thought is I've not been to a game at the Hump in the last 10 years where I couldn't stand over by the ticket office with a couple fingers in the air and get tickets, usually free or really cheap.

Reactions: Mr. Cook

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
They announced Vandy was a sell out; I’m sure the ice hurt turnout to some extent. It’s a shame folks in the lower level don’t know how to sell tickets. The students have been very good and the upper deck has been good.

View attachment 514855
Not sure about “no one was actually at the game”.

Were you at the game? it was a very good crowd

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021

Wow...and some of us took a beating for leaving our "banana costumes" at home in favor of a "chairback seat" outfit***************

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login